Terms and Conditions of the Affiliate Program
Affiliate Marketing Agreement
- There will be no employer-employee relationship between course owner Michael Kobrin and the affiliate marketer.
- The affiliate marketer must be registered and approved by the system to begin the collaboration.
- The affiliate marketer will receive 30% of the sales made through the personal link received.
- In the case of using discount coupons, the distribution of payment will be calculated according to the money actually paid.
- The payment will be made in the 15th of every month, via paypal (worldwide), or via bank transfer (Israeli residents only).
- After payment, a receipt must be sent by the affiliate marketer to Michael Kobrin, to the email address – firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can connect to the system to check your sales status.
- A transaction made through the dedicated link will be considered a sale. We will pay referral fees only for links that are automatically tracked and reported by our systems.
- We will not pay referral fees if someone says they signed up through you, but our system did not track it.
- The system will remember the customer 30 days from the moment he clicks on the affiliate marketer link.
- Each party may terminate the cooperation by updating by email at any time, without any obligation.
- The affiliate marketer must be 18 years of age or older to join this program.
- The responsibility for securing all usernames and passwords issued (including those of each invitee) rests with you (the affiliate marketer).
- You may not use the Program for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You may not, in using the Program, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including copyright laws).
- There will be no additional requirement from the courses owner – Michael Kobrin.